For The Unwanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Return...
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Aero Xross

» Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm by Tom Bluemann

» The new wolf
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» A character arc idea (For Bluemann)
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Keeping Up An Image
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am by Damien Corruption

» Who am i... (open) anyone can join :D
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 pm by Ryun Seiga

» A relexing day
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:43 pm by Tom Bluemann

» First angel aged.
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Astral Reawakened
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm by Astral

Affiliates
free forum

Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:45 pm

"Really now? In case you haven't noticed yet, while I'm in this form, it's be near impossible to hit my some-what vitals". I chuckle "Oh, something else you should know about that attack I launched earlier, with you getting near me while I launched it, you got poisoned with something that will soon make you unable to move, leaving you at my mercy..." The technique was called Black Poison, while using Black Kamikaze if anyone happened to get near me, they would be poisoned, the poison in which caused paralysis.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)

Post by Tasuno Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Yarashi looked down at his body, seeing the poison with his ocular power. "This could be a problem ... If I don't want it to speed, I'll have to rely on my Solemn Thunder to get around, but that uses up a lot of my magical energy to use a few times in a row. So it's a battle between what I want to lose first. My motion or my Magic. What a drag ..."
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:55 pm

I laugh manically "It's your choice, but you'll still lose either way!". I continue laughing as I begin to assault him with dark magic.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:14 am

Yarashi grew a thin layer of white snake skin over him, witches hardend and turned into black stone, the magical attacks seemed to do nothing, but Yarashi ... Was left as a statue?
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:26 pm

"Well, looks like you choose Magic over Movement...and I'll seize this opportunity" I then jab him rapidly in the chest.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 am

The Statue shell crumbled, but Yarashi was no where to be seen.

A roar of his voice seemed to come from all directions.

-"The Finnish!"
-"Here goes!"
-"Kaminato Formation!"

22 clones of Yarashi burst from the ground surrounding Darkmann, their limbs cloaked in golden blades of aura. 5 of them dashed forward at untrackable speeds.

They each rolled towards Tom and kicked up at him with full force from all sides, attempting to launch her into the air while doing damage and confusing her nerve passages to her brain, causing. Pain and restricting motion. One of the clones would then yell, "Ka!!", as a signal word.

Then, two of the 5 clones would waist no time, using the other 3 as a springboard and launching their way to Darkmann, quickly kneeing him in the sides and punching at his stomach with an upward force, for the same affect as the first attack, yelling, "Mi!!" as a signal word.

Then, 2 of the clones on the ground would jump into the air, and off of the other clones in the air at different moments, but yet precisely close times, to launch themselves up to Darkmann and kick at the sides of his back, one after the other. This was again to restrict his movement, send him further into the sky, and cause a kind of confusing pain.

"Na!!"
"To!!" they would yell as they finished.

The remaining of the 5 clones on the ground would then make his move. Jumping off of each aril clone to increase his speed and power, it would launch itself at Tom doing hypersonic front flips. It would then kick at Tom from above using the full length of his leg, using the spin for even more power. It would feel as though he was cutting him in half as he sends her back down to the other 4 clones clones, who would kick and punch at him repeatedly.

"Yarashi Barrage!!", it would yell as it attacked.

A Yellow light appeared in the distance, as it faded, Yarashi appeared. He had used the statue replacement magic with his Solemn Thunder Flash, and shed skin magic. The shed skin had absorbed and released the poison in Yarashi's body.

Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:26 pm

"Oof..." After the barrage of attacks, I felt a bit winded, but nothing more. I get up. "Flashy attacks you got there...you even seemed to had gotten rid of the poison..." I chuckle a bit. "But, I do believe this has dragged out long enough though..." I come at him at full speed, grab him, and use some fire magic. I laugh manically. "BURN FOOL!
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 am

Yarashi reacted quickly seeing Tom move, replacing himself with one of his distant clones just before impact, using his Trade-Off art.

"I need to think. That clone is gon, and this croud will not protect me forever. I have 8 Solemn Thunder knives ... 4 explosive paper. 30 regular throwing knives, one poison knife, and one Flash Bomb. Both of us seem to be reaching our. Limmet of magic power by now as well. Dark man has the strength left in him to take 4 more Shock Rush attacks I'm the most effective places ... My next moves have to be perfict or I can't land all 4 blasts ... What can I do ...?" Yarashi said to himself as he entered deep thought.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:49 am

I continued shooting the fire all over the place. "It's hopeless fool!" I laugh manically.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Yarashi grinned wildly as he started growing fangs, claws, and scales on his body. His white tux had 2 holes riled at the back as wings that looked like giant scaily hands grew from his back and out the sides of his cloak. His hair grew out a few feet longer and turned a shade of grey. The Scalia gave his boddy a brownish tint and a marking that looked like a 4 pointed star grew on the bridge of his noes. This was the cursed form of the true snake deamon inside of him. "I can start trying now..." The flames had destroyed his clones, yet only caused him to twich. He knelt down again and black lightning emmited from his left hand, the power of this simple charge seemed to shred up the ground it touched.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:11 pm

"Well, it seems we both have intense power, looks like I'll have to kick things up a notch..."
. I summon a few shadow clones and have them attack my opponent, me backing them up with a concentrated fire blast.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Yarashi's wings began to charge with electricity and shoot it out in the form of thousands of electrical needles, destroying each clone and heading for Tom as well. The kneeled wil burn into the boddy and continuously inflict spiritual damage untill Yarashi retracts into his normal form, witch wouldn't happen yet. Yarashi instantly seemed to telaport behind Tom, yet it was only his speed, and thrust the eminence power of the chirping black lightning right at Tom instently. An explosion of deamonic lightning filled the clearing, inflicting Indian physical and spiritual Daniel to the both of them. "It really is over ... Right now!!"
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:16 pm

"You really believe so?" My nightmare form and prevented me from taking most of the attack, but some of it still hit, causing me a bit a damage. "You should know by now that I'm, practically a berserker, even if I'm severely damaged, I still fight as if nothing happened!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Yarashi flew back, flinching in pain from his own attack. "Two spirit attacks have made contact with him now, Kutori seal of spiritual justice and Nutori seal of spiritual collapse. ... The gate has oppened, one last spiritual attack making contact will induce a kind of sleep ..." Yarashi smiled as he crouched down and his hand-like wings curled around him, making a strong scaily shell. Yarashi began to charge up massive amounts of energy, opening all of his reserved energy seals.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:42 pm

"Whatever your doing, I'm not going to let you concentrate!". I use my dark magic to levitate rocks and fire them rapidly at my opponent.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 pm

"Go!! Transformation-Nova Evolution! Chaos The Darkness! Vesto of The Light!" A burst of energy exploded from the scaly shell, breaking all the rocks and causing an earthquake. A giant, black, 3 headed, humanoid dragon with snake heads appeared in place od the shell. The middle head and neck was white, along with the belly of the dragon. The dragon's size could be compared to the height that a helicopter can handle flight without breaking in half from air pressure. It's wing span was as wide as it was tall.

This beast was the result of "Hidden-Level" Transformation-Nova, and it had a lust for blood stronger than most beings could ever have. Yarashi lost control. His mind flew free, and he enjoyed the feeling.

"GROOOUUUGGHHHHH!!" It screeched as it charged a giant, bright ball of light element Ki from each mouth.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 pm

"Whoa!" My nightmare form helps me dodge all of the attacks.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 pm

The Daemon Fusion Dragon used it's tail as a sword to both corner tom and strike through his chest as it would coil around him. The tail engulfed in a spiritual attak kind of energy.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm

I go into full nightmare mode to slip out of the coli. "My Nightmare form makes me like butter, even against spiritual attacks, therefore I'm almost impossible to hit in this form, fitting since I can't seem to do much on anything to you".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2