For The Unwanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Return...
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Aero Xross

» Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm by Tom Bluemann

» The new wolf
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» A character arc idea (For Bluemann)
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Keeping Up An Image
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am by Damien Corruption

» Who am i... (open) anyone can join :D
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 pm by Ryun Seiga

» A relexing day
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:43 pm by Tom Bluemann

» First angel aged.
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Astral Reawakened
Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm by Astral

Affiliates
free forum

Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers!

3 posters

Go down

Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! Empty Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers!

Post by Tasuno Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Yarashi walked into the clearing for what must have been the 60th time in his life. The charente ground was obviously cold by now after the heat of the long, Great War, yet his feet seemed to warm up aas if he had been moving into a blazing battleground. "Vandoran suffered a lot as the was was going on. As the new leader, I need to deal with our low numbers and recrute some new Herod ... Vandoran Reborn!" Yarashi said to himself with an eger face. "I can make a stand right here, where I fist used my Throwing Star Hurricane Sphere, seems fitting."

Yarashi quickly touched the ground and used the force of his own aura mixing in with the aura around him to create a stage of stone beneath him. Then Yarashi took out a small metal pole frome his bag and James it into the stone. The pole started to extend into the air and create a hologram screen with the words 'Heros Wanted.' emmiting from it.

Yarashi looked up at the screen and smiled. "We never give up", he said smiling, referring to the old Vandoran slogan.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! Empty Re: Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers!

Post by Joey Yamamoto Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:13 pm

"Yeah bro" Joey said as he walk with yarashi

Joey Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! Empty A long overdue return

Post by Satoshi Kaminato Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Satoshi was walking throughout the plains as he could still smell the horrid scent of blood all around him. So many people died in the war. And he knew that he was too weak to prevent any of it from happening. Even worse. He could not protect his own friends. He kept walking and as he did, he saw a hologram in the sky and smiled.
"Some survivors! Great!"
Satoshi regained consciousness alone and with amnesia. He only remembered his name and that a war happened. He ran with excitement over to the hologram area seeing Yarashi and Joey noticing that Yarashi had a demonic scent and Joey a wolf scent. He hid behind a rock and kept an eye on them to see if they would cause harm to anyone or not.
Satoshi Kaminato
Satoshi Kaminato

Back to top Go down

Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers! Empty Re: Yarashi- Gate to the past: Vandoran Lone Rangers!

Post by Joey Yamamoto Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:19 pm

"And that we will not be doing anytime soon" Joey said to his brother

Joey Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down