For The Unwanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Return...
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Aero Xross

» Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm by Tom Bluemann

» The new wolf
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» A character arc idea (For Bluemann)
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Keeping Up An Image
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am by Damien Corruption

» Who am i... (open) anyone can join :D
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 pm by Ryun Seiga

» A relexing day
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:43 pm by Tom Bluemann

» First angel aged.
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Astral Reawakened
Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm by Astral

Affiliates
free forum

Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) Empty Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)

Post by Tasuno Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Yarashi stepped into the clearing and smiled, remembering more of his training as a young boy. "The Great War really took its tole on this place, but I wounder if it still has the same feel when I use that move ..."
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) Empty Re: Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Darkmann
I come walking up to the burned clearing, I remembered this place before it got caught up in flames. I was almost disappointed that I had a hand in this destruction. I see the Nova master a small distance away. "So...how is this going to go down?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom) Empty Re: Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)

Post by Tasuno Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:09 pm

"We come at each other however we like until someone decides to give up. I would think that if we see we are about to die, we would have that much sense, wouldn't you agree?" Yarashi said as he lifted the sides of his black cloak away and grabbed a throwing knife with the japeries markings for 'Solemn Thunder' marked down the side of it's handle.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:12 pm

"Very well..." I notice the knife. I use a single dark wind chain to knock it out of his hand.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Yarashi jumped back, letting the knife fall. He uses wind with dark magic, so I'll use ... Lacing his hands together for a moment and making an arch with his finger shortly afterwards, Yarashi sent a huge burst of flames flying quickly towards Darkmann Kaminato household secret art: Majestic fireball of truth!

The Majestic Fireball of Truth attacks the target's soul slightly as the physical body takes damage, this is a way to weaken a spiritual enemy without life threatening damage to it, yet physical damage is massive.

The Red flames began to turn a glowing white color as they flew.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hmph, a small spark is the best thing you can come up with?" I use my Storm from the Ground spell to prevent it from reaching me.

The Storm from the Ground spell basically combines Wind and Lighting, without Water added, not as effective, but I cope.

There is a explosion, but keep my ground.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Before the smoke and dust would clear, Yarashi gave himself a strategically plotted advantage, he laced his hands together and 4 complete clones of himself appeared standing a few feet away from each other, the 5 of them surrounding Tom. Clone Summoning!
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm

"You really think that clones are going to help you? Pathetic". I used my keen eye to spot out the real one and blasted a lightning bolt in that direction.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Lightning is weak to the wind ... Yarashi jumped back as a clone shot an arrow of wind directly through the lightning, destroying it. The wind arrow was then changing its direction to hit Tom.

Yarashi blew a deep, red fog out of his mouth and it engulfed Tom and the clones.

This blood Red Fog art neutralizes visual magic, as well as impares the normal vision, of anny creature inside it. Clones however, would not be effected. Due to being only copies of a real living creature.

Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm

"Gah!" A red fog surrounds me. "Darn you! I can't see! You'll pay for that!" I use my dark magic to cause an explosion that knocks away everything around me.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

The clones all laced their finger together in responcebility to the explosion starting. . Earth element: Dome of stone. 4 layers of stone formed a dome around the aria of the fog. The explosion destroyed the clones, and the powerful dome kept the fog in place, but crumbled when it was hit by the full force of the explosion. Blades of stone would fall on Tom while the dog around him cloaked them. This was the Deadly Stone Rain clone formation attack.

Yarashi, who was waiting some distance away now, knelt down and watched.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:04 pm

I could feel the stones hit my body, getting cuts all over me, but it didn't hurt so much. "Hah! I can brush off things that should kill a normal person!" I jump up blowing everything away is a blast of wind. While up in the air, my vision recovers just enough to see my opponent. "You dead boy..." I fly at him firing a beam of red aura. "RAH!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:00 am

Yarashi started spinning around at faster and faster speeds expelling his father's holy golden aura. "Grand hurricane sphere shield!" The aura was rotating rapidly in the other direction as a dome. An explosion happened as the two auras clashed. Leaving a big crator in the ground, but in the middle, the ground that Yarashi was standinng on was at normal ground level, and Yarashi was standing firmly with two spheres of high speed rotaiting, golden aura in his hands. Yarashi quickly launched both spheres at Tom, they where moving the same speed as they where still rotating, faster and faster, enlarging in size as they moved. This had used the strength of his father Subiro's holy aura, with his own deamonic type.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:57 pm

I saw the 2 spheres coming at me, getting larger. I then create a massive hurricane of wind that sends them into a nearby mountain. "So, you've got an aura of your own huh? Guess I'm gonna have to use different tactics". I shoot up into the air until I'm above the clouds. I hid in the clouds as I charged up my attack, constantly moving to avoid getting shot out of the air.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:55 pm

My attack will take time too ... Yarashi jumped outside the crator making 2 clones, who stood next to him as they charged aura.

Yarashi knelt down, his eyes turned from diomand blue to a dark green with black compas rose markings around the piuples. Heheld out his left hand to the ground, graving that four arm with his right. A stream of lightning surged through his arms and began emmiting from his palm. "Subiro ... This is the fruit of my clan training. The full strength of a kaminato's attacks is awakened when he realizes his goal. Mine was to surpass you ... Father ..."
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:42 pm

My attack was near completion, now I just needed to give it a boost, I unlocked the inner power of my aura and soon I was enveloped in my red aura. The Lightning, Wind, and added Aura made a circular motion in the air. "It's time...for my ultimate attack...Final Perfect BLAST!" I come down in a screaming burst of energy, wind, and lightning at Mach 3.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Yarashi's body seemed to enter the highest level of speed planes. His clones had nanny snakes erupt from the ground to great heights almost instantly. Yarashi moved up the body of one of the snake towers. No eye, not even Kay's mirical force visa ion, could track the moves Yarashi made at this speed. Jumping off the tower, both he and Tom seemed to move in slow motion as Yarashi stepped to plunge his lightning engulfed hand right through tom's chest. "Chorus of 10,000!: Shock Rush!"
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm

I had used magic that would let me slow down time for a brief second and let me react. Everything was moving at 1/30 of a second every second, so I had a half of a minute to react to my situation before everything would go back to normal motion. I see that my opponent about to impale me with a lightning bolt. I then get ready to intercept by putting my hands in front of me with all of the lightning I gathered absorbing into into my general location, ready to hit my opponent on all sides. Time then starts to move normally again.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Yarashi's green and black patterned special eyes had relayed to him what had happened. Play that way then. Yarashi twisted his body as he was going maximum speed, slapping his non-lightning engulfed hand past toms arms and slapping his chest, leaving a Japanies marking on it simaler to the one seen on the throwing knife from before. A yello light engulfed Yarashi's body and he instently teleported where he had dropped the throwing knife at the biggining of the fight. He kept his shock rush charged in his hand, it grew more and more powerful as time passed.
Solemn Thunder Flash. I had Placed the trigger on my knives as a way to keep safe, but I never thought I'd have to use it to attack.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:56 pm

I landed on the ground. I then noticed the mark on my chest, not the most pleasant feeling to have that there. I got up to me feet as I was observing the mark he had made on my chest. "Fancy, but these tricks of yours barely affect me. How you managed to react when at 30 times normal speed I have no idea, but what I DO know is that your going down" I laugh manically as the aura around me got a darker shade of red. "If you though I was a pain earlier, you'll be blown away by this second power-up". My body was beginning to transform. I was transforming into my Nightmare Form. A transformation that was at first impossible to achieve. But, with the years I've been in the real world, I have been able to achieve it with little strain. In this form I would be able to transform parts of my body to avoid various attacks, plus both my speed and power drastically increased. Also in this form I could use my strongest dark magic. "Black Kamikaze". Dark magic then sprung out from the aura surrounding me and headed right for my opponent in all directions at high velocity.

Last edited by Tom Bluemann on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:10 pm

With the lightning in his hand massively increased in power by now, Yarashi smiled quickly. "Space-Time advanced art!: Solemn Thunder Flash!!" Yarashi would teleport past the magical vortex planting the shock rush attack through Tom's chest the intent he was able to teleport. "It's over..."
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:14 pm

"That's what you think". I react instantly when my opponent is near, I grab his hand, and twist his arm. I hear a very loud cracking noise. I then go to kick him in the chest.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm

As Tom ate noted to twist Yarashi's arm, the training weights on the arm had shattered, Yarashi took little pain. "that was expensive ..." Yarashi's free hand grabbed at the kick, and the hand inside toms chest began to break out of his back, Yarashi's arm had gon through Tom's heart.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 pm

"GAH!" The fool had gone through my body, but in my nightmare form, I made the illusion that he had still gone through my heart. I had to ploy him for not even half a second to turn the tables. "Oh, the agony! This hurts like crazy!" I secretly was readying for another attack.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuno Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Yarashi's eye's, while in their special form, had seen the flow of Tom's magical energy. "My eyes se the source of your energy skills as difrent colors, and as long as your marked, I can bypass the defenses you throw at me with space-time magic. Even in this form, you cant win." Yarashi jerked his arm out of toms boddy and telaported back to the knife in the distance, picking it up.
Tasuno
Tasuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next