For The Unwanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Return...
Looking for Rhyme EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Aero Xross

» Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)
Looking for Rhyme EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm by Tom Bluemann

» The new wolf
Looking for Rhyme EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» A character arc idea (For Bluemann)
Looking for Rhyme EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Keeping Up An Image
Looking for Rhyme EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am by Damien Corruption

» Who am i... (open) anyone can join :D
Looking for Rhyme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 pm by Ryun Seiga

» A relexing day
Looking for Rhyme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:43 pm by Tom Bluemann

» First angel aged.
Looking for Rhyme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Astral Reawakened
Looking for Rhyme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm by Astral

Affiliates
free forum

Looking for Rhyme

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for Rhyme Empty Looking for Rhyme

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:57 am

Doors are busted open as I look for my daughter Rhyme. God foresake how much she'd grown up and what she is capable of doing now. "Rhyme!" I shout loudly, trying to find her, "Where are you?!" I currently shout this is my own home; not the cabin Rhyme inherited, but the house I lived in before Harmony and I met. We always stored the apples here for special occasions, especially since Rhyme loved apples. There was no doubt that even heartless, she would pass by this place at least once.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rhyme Empty Re: Looking for Rhyme

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 am

"Hiding from you. I was doing such a good job too," Rhyme's voice was as innocent as ever, but the bitterness was there. She walked out of the shadows and towards her father. "Hello daddy. How have you been? Hunting me down all these years?" Her voice was laced with venom towards her father. She secretly blamed him for her mothers death. He should have done more in her opinion. He should have been there to stop her from casting that stupid spell.
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

https://fortheunwantedv3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 am

I sigh, looking at the hatred Rhyme has to offer, becoming angry at the thought. "You still think I let your mother die, huh?! Crazy bitches tried to kill her before she could do anything, you know?!" I pause, tears dropping down my face. "I killed...and killed...and killed...killed many just to defend you along with the rest of the family! You were only six, and needed to be protected! Little did I know, while I was defending your mother, she killed herself! We had plans...plans so you could still see your mother, you know?!" I pause again, pulling out one of the only pictures I had of the family. I flip it over, revealing it to Rhyme. "Had I not respected your mother during these times, I wouldn't have even allowed her to give birth to you. You have no idea what kind of thoughts ran through your mother's head; both about you and the war! She was way too nervous to trust anybody!" I toss the picture to Rhyme as I say this. "We were all living a great life...smiling... I never intended to have it ruined."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:18 am

Rhyme stared at him, not moving to look at the picture. her eyes stayed focused on her fathers face. "Why are you looking for me daddy? I'm nothing but a fuck up. A regret to our family. What's left of it anyway. Momma died, Aunt Essence died. Even Onyx and Elena died!" Her hand went to her wrist where the bat bracelet she was given still sat. "They all died because of me. Because I couldn't do shit to stop the war. I can now. I can protect those that I actually let in. I'm stronger than you can imagine and you know what. I worked damn hard to get that way. You coming around and fucking with the cold nature I have adapted to be this strong isn't going to help anyone!"
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 am

I shake my head at the comments I know are incorrect. "I look for you because you are my daughter. My precious daughter, who loved and was loved by everyone she met. You are a miracle, Rhyme." I pull out another object Harmony would've definitely wanted to hand over to Rhyme. "Your mother wanted me to hand this to you when you turned 18. It is an onyx bracelet that she wanted you to have as proof that she's always here for you. Not only her, but your entire family as well, especially me." I look for a moment to actually examine Rhyme's face. "Your powers weren't even under control yet. I protected both you and your mother in hopes that neither of you would get hurt. The last thing I wanted to see was you guys get hurt. I adore you too much." I take one last thing out of my jacket, attempting to calm Rhyme: a perfectly conditioned apple. "You are a gift, Rhyme. I'm proud that you managed to become this strong. If you wish to stay like this, or even hate me, I'll accept it, ensuring that this'll be my final encounter with you. If not, I want you to accept this apple. I won't ask you to change your appearance or anything, despite how unnecessary I find your clothes to be. All I want is my Rhyme back. Please!"
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:38 am

Rhyme failed to stifle a laugh. "How unnecessary my clothes are really? I'm 21 now Papa. I'm also one of the strongest beings in existence. No boy is going to touch your daughter." She took the apple from his hand and bit into its sweetness. "It's so hard to find these today..." She enjoyed the flavor and smiled.
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:01 am

A stroller is grasped upon and dragged to Rhyme and I as I smile. "Rhymey, do you mind staying here for the night? It's been years, after all, and I would gladly appreciate some quality time with my daughter." I laugh softly as Rhyme mentions her age. "Alright, but at least dress appropriately when you're here, okay?"
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:04 am

"I would daddy but I have no other outfits." Rhyme laughed and took another bite from the apple. "What would we do anyway?"
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 am

"Enjoy more apples, eat meals together, talk- what a father and daughter do. Well, what a father, daughter and son do." With this, I reveal what's in the stroller: a baby. "Your mother was kind enough to allow me to call your little brother Luca, although I'll give you the option of what to name it if the name is not to your liking." Another tear drops down my right eye as I say this. "Please stay with me, Rhyme."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 am

"How...? How is he so little? Mom died 15 years ago..." Rhyme stared at the little boy. "Luca is perfect but...How...?"
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

"My Time Arc magic." I smile, "I wanted you to feel as though you could truly grow up with this little guy, so he was kept young for you. I actually did the same for you when you were younger. You guys age too quickly, you know?" With this, I add on to what I was saying before. Now that everything seems settled, the timing seems perfect anyways. "So, how about I prepare a meal for us? I'll let you hold him for as long as you like."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:19 am

Rhyme picked up her little brother and held him close. "He looks just like mom...And young enough to be my own child." She laughed softly at that thought and stroked his cheek lightly.
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:25 am

"Yes ma'am!" I chuckle, "Looks like both of you took after her. Albeit, I'm no longer the only one to take care of him now. Treat him kindly, okay?" As of now, it is obvious that I'm plainly acting parental, but in a way Rhymr could easily describe as a joking matter. "Here. Let's go to the living room. It's the best spot to talk."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:27 am

Rhyme nodded and let her brothers head rest on her shoulder as she walked. She sat on the couch and held him on her lap. "I don't look very much like either of you anymore. After I embraced my demonic nature more than anything, I changed completely."
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:37 am

"That's not true." I state, only seriousness drawn on my face. "No matter what form you take on, I will always see a piece of me in you. I can still see it through your eyes, actually. As for Harmony, although it seems dyed now, you once developed her hair, had her nose, and most noticeable, her face and body composure." I laugh softly as I mention this, remembering the time when Rhyme was first born, and we all got to see what she looked like firsthand. "No need to worry about your appearance. All hybrids have a compromising body structure that blends all of their species into a human-like form. This would be the appearance I was talking about earlier. However, as you are 21 now, you get to decide what you look like." I laugh softly again as more memories keep coming to my head. There were so many to count, anyway. "By the way, Rhymey used to hug me whenever she saw me. I wonder if she's still here."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:40 am

"I would hug you daddy but there is a sleeping boy in my lap." Rhyme laughed softly. For once she removed her hood and her eyes were visible. She always hid them, along with most of her face. Her hair flowed down to her ankles, and she rarely smiled or laughed.
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:45 am

I take Luca off Rhyme's hands for a moment, positioning him on my chest so I can at least hug Rhyme gently. I do so with the free side of my chest. "I love you, Rhymey." The fact that I hug her keeps me completely distracted from the long hair that was just exposed from Rhyme's hood. "We'll definitely need that cut shorter. It'll get in the baby's way. Not only this, but you used to tug or bite whatever got your way, and I'm sure Luca will do the same."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 am

"I am not cutting my hair." Rhyme laughed and wrapped her arms around her fathers neck. "I have a very tough head. He can pull my hair all he likes."
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:56 am

"Ugh...who knew my daughter would grow up to be so difficult?" I tease Rhyme, kissing her forehead. "Let me go make some dinner for us. It looks like this little guy is getting hungry anyways."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:58 am

"I'm your daughter that's how." Rhyme stuck her tongue out at Kaoru. "You and momma were stubborn as hell. I just inherited it."
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:31 am

I pout in disagreement. "Who are you to say such a thing when you haven't seen me in so many years?!" I stick my tongue out at Rhyme, laughing softly, yet more than I used to. "I gotta feed Luca now. Would you like anything?" I offer to Rhyme. I stand upright before grinning. "I'm so glad you're back, Rhymey. Welcome home, my darling girl."
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 am

"How else would I be so stubborn huh?" Rhyme chuckled and handed Luca to her father. "Just an apple. As I said, after the war destroyed all my favorite apple trees it's been hard to find them."
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:24 pm

"Good point." I state before sighing, looking over to Luca as I hold him once again. "Alright. Follow me please." I demand, walking to where all the apples were stored. Even until now, they were all refrigerated and in mint condition. I open up the fridge to reveal where they all are. "Take as much as you like." I smile.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:25 pm

"How the hell did I not smell these in here?" Rhyme reached into the fridge and grabbed another apple, running her fingers along it in disbelief.
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:30 pm

I laugh softly as I just notice Luca take some blood out of me before smiling. "Who knows?" I reply, laughing softly. I notice Rhyme examine the apple before eating it. "Aren't apples meant for eating?" I ask teasingly.
Kaoru
Kaoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next