For The Unwanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Return...
FTU v3 Races EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Aero Xross

» Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)
FTU v3 Races EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm by Tom Bluemann

» The new wolf
FTU v3 Races EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» A character arc idea (For Bluemann)
FTU v3 Races EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Keeping Up An Image
FTU v3 Races EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am by Damien Corruption

» Who am i... (open) anyone can join :D
FTU v3 Races EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 pm by Ryun Seiga

» A relexing day
FTU v3 Races EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:43 pm by Tom Bluemann

» First angel aged.
FTU v3 Races EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Astral Reawakened
FTU v3 Races EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm by Astral

Affiliates
free forum

FTU v3 Races

Go down

FTU v3 Races Empty FTU v3 Races

Post by Rayne Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Vampires:
must occasionally feed on blood of any sort, save for the blood of wolves as it is poisonous to us. We live forever, provided nothing, or no one, kills us. We have the ability to transform into a gruesome form that grants us wings and claws. The specifics on the look is up to you. All our senses are increased a great deal from our old human forms, as well as immense strength, speed, and agility. We are allergic to sunlight, meaning it won't cause us to burst into flames, however it does prevent us from transforming and it severely weakens us to the point where a human would be stronger. A stake to the heart paralyzes us. There only two sure ways to kill a vampire. Either, cut off it's head, or burn it.

Demons:
The demons are devious creatures.
We hate everyone, literally. Our own family and sometimes even our lovers.
We have the ability to shift to a demonic form. That form depends on the person. We have extremely high body heat that burns someone with a touch.
We live forever unless our heads are chopped off. It's impossible to turn us to Ashes or rip out our hearts as we don't have hearts. Our souls are pitch black, full of evil. We kill to survive and thrive off raw meat
Preferably flesh.
We have no single.enemy as we fight everyone,.even each other.
We're vicious. Ruthless. And show no mercy.

Angels:
While the First Angel only had healing as a skill. The others after her have gained great strength and fighting abilities by giving up these powers. While they may live forever without aging, Angels may die through bodily harm. The First angel's body is/was quite frail, but those more developed with time have become very durable. Each angel has his or her own reason for living and existing. These are not jobs; Rather, these are personal goals for the angel in question. the later angels are rather cruel in comparison to some beings. Despite this, most Angels dislike fighting and will avoid a battle if it does not suit his or her own personal goals.

Ever since the angels have developed, the First angel is the sole one with the ability to heal perfectly. Without this, she has no purpose for existing. Ironically, the white color of purity contrasts with the more brutal personalities of some of the later developed ones. Corruption in angels seemingly happens quickly: leading them to becoming Fallen. These angels each have made the decision to draw more power from hateful emotions.

Despite there being no more healing angels after the First, The strength of any angel is based on will: meaning that, while angering an angel may cause it to become corrupt, it also will lead to great power for that angel. Any angel must walk a fine line between calm and a horrible fate.

Wolves:
As members of the wolf group, we have the ability to transition from our human form to our wolf form. The appearance of your wolf form is entirely up to you. Our main source of food is anything we want to hunt. This mainly refers to wild game out in the forest. The other clans are okay meals if nothing else is available, but vampires are disgusting in taste. As a wolf, we have heightened senses, especially hearing and smelling. These heightened senses are available even in our human forms. And in our wolf forms, our speed and stamina increases, along with our strength. Silver objects of any kind do not affect us. We're not immortal, but it takes a lot of effort to kill one of us, and packs of us are really difficult to take down.

Shifters:
We are pretty cool. Being able to transform into anything we want at any given time is just amazing. It doesn't even have to be your entire body it could just be your eye ball that transforms into a telescope if you wanted. The possibilities for us are endless unlike wolves who can transform into wolves and that's it. We are the ones that can hide in plain sight as anything you can imagine. The only downfall is that we can't be a gun haha. Mainly because it requires moving parts being shot at someone. Another cool thing is we can take on the appearance of anybody we want. As we speak I am talking to you as Abraham Lincoln. What I'm trying to say is unlike the other races where you have a set feature, with this race you can be anybody and anything you want. We aren't invincible though. Metal Iridium is our weakness. It stops our powers from being able to function the right way. You could want to be a knife and become a hammer. The way to kill is for sure though is by decapitating us. Well I hope this was enough to convince you to join us. Be careful. You never know where we will be watching.

Dragons:
Dragons have always been ones to be pushed into hiding. To counter this, they learned to live in a human form. This however made their ability to be in their original form difficult and those that can, can’t do it for long, though they still have their brute strength and elemental power. With that said, they are actually a very friendly race, when they are not being attacked, though some families still hold a grudge against society. The elemental powers they control are air, fire, water, earth, and lightning.

Fairies:
Fairies aren't tiny like people say. They're normal sized. They do have wings which tend to me so light colored they're see through. Each fairies wings has it's own unique design. Fairies specialize in one attribute that they control. Light, water, fire, air, or earth. Fairies are very social and enjoy making new friends.

Sirens:
Sirens are cruel. They're also only females. They feast on the hormones and emotions of men. Sirens hunt men down in bars, usually married men. Their scent, or perfume as the mans wife calls it, is strong on them after, ruining the relationship. Sirens are beautiful, making it easier to draw men in. Despite their good looks, they are true monsters. Beware married men.

Hybrids:
We are a small group that has been slowly growing since the end of the war, but no where near the size of a clan. Hybrids are still uncommon, but everyone is aware that we exist. Being a hybrid means you're going to be an outcast for most of your life and you aren't going to be well liked by many people.

Our abilities depend on what kind of hybrid we are, like how I'm half wolf and half vampire, I have wolf-like hearing and smell, but I can't change into a wolf, and I can go out in sunlight, but I have enhanced speed, but I can't change into a vampire form either. I also need to drink blood, but not nearly as much as a normal, regular vampire.

Depending on what kind of hybrid you are, you're going to have different abilities, for better or worse.
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

https://fortheunwantedv3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum