For The Unwanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Return...
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Aero Xross

» Yarashi - Gates to the past: Shock Rush (Dark Tom)
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm by Tom Bluemann

» The new wolf
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» A character arc idea (For Bluemann)
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:46 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Keeping Up An Image
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am by Damien Corruption

» Who am i... (open) anyone can join :D
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 pm by Ryun Seiga

» A relexing day
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:43 pm by Tom Bluemann

» First angel aged.
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm by Tom Bluemann

» Astral Reawakened
Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm by Astral

Affiliates
free forum

Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD)

3 posters

Go down

Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) Empty Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD)

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) **Character Picture**
Name: Tom Bluemann
Sexuallity: Straight
Species: Used to be human, but now is werewolf (Don't ask, Rayne's idea)
Personallity: Bluemann is a laid-back dude who gets a bit more tense in combat (this however has intensified in recent years). He also has a good sense of humor. Lately he has become increasingly more aware of his surroundings, and has developed some skills that ended up saving his life multiple times during the war.
History:Bluemann's parents were killed by demons, for awhile Tom had a hatred for the, but it soon passed as he became a friend of one. Tom's first adventures included a hunting trip with a wolf and hybrid, Going into town and being antagonized by a vampire, who would start the early trend of him being bit by quite a few vampires. He also made friends with at least one person of each race, with included Aldearith, a demon (he lost contact with him before the war), Nao, an angel (whom he lost contact with following the war), and many others. During a fight he got bit badly by a werewolf and was slowly becoming one, he used a spell on himself that prevented the complete transformation, so he didn't lose the powers he gained as a human. He did receive slightly more honed senses, but couldn't transform into a wolf. The magic he also had learned slightly nullified some of the weaknesses of being a werewolf, but they were still present. After the war, Tom decided he was going to lay low, only stepping out of the forest where his adventure began when he needed something from the town or to occasionally visit old friends. He has kept the object Nao gave him before the war began in a place where he can go to see if he needed to. He treasures it. Outside from this activity, he didn't do much to improve his social life, but he does help people when he's in town.
Name: Tom Darkmann
Sexuallity: Straight
Species: Humanoid being on the Dream Realm
Personallity: Darkmann is a tense fellow who is almost sadistic at times. He has a more twisted sense of humor than Bluemann.
History: Darkmann was created one day when Bluemann was having a nightmare in the Dream Realm. Since then he had plans on escaping, but shortly had to team up with Bluemann and a few of his friends to save the Dream Realm from annihilation. Since then, he has occasionally helped Bluemann out by temporarily possessing his body so Darkmann, being more skilled and more powerful than Bluemann could deal with the threat at hand. This happened multiple times during the war, but soon Darkmann figured Bluemann was strong enough to handle things on his own and stop entering his mind. Darkmann hasn't really aged over the years, and looks like Bluemann was 15 years ago. Darkmann has also found a physical body for himself after the war, and now sometimes exits the Dream Realm to interact with various people he's become acquainted with. Since Bluemann has aged so much, Darkmann just barely shares any physical characteristics with his, thus there being less confusion (to his liking).

Last edited by Tom Bluemann on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Think it's finished now)
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) Empty Re: Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD)

Post by Joey Yamamoto Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Awesome

Joey Yamamoto

Back to top Go down

Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD) Empty Re: Tom Bluemann/Darkmann (because I never made one until now XD)

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Now, can some one look at this so I can Rp? >.<
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 pm

THERE ARE NO HUMANS
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

https://fortheunwantedv3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 pm

I object to that
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 pm

No humans
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:33 pm

You DO realize that my character wouldn't be able to fit around here in that case, unless I wrote in that my character changed races somehow, right?
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Approved
Rayne
Rayne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down